UAL: Library and Learning Zones
Forgot your Password?
To reset your password please enter the email address for your account, a new password will be emailed to you shortly.
Libraries are open
21 June – 26 Sep:
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday and Sundays CLOSED
We will be closed for the bank holiday 30 August.
Opening hours may change at short notice or vary at CCW sites. Please check here for updates.
Libraries and Learning Zones are open for click and borrow and bookable study.
may book to study or browse at CSM, LCC and LCF. You do not need to book at Chelsea, Camberwell or Wimbledon.
- You do not need a booking to return items or borrow items from the Click and Borrow shelves.
- You may only book for individual study, for yourself, not book on someone else's behalf.
- You must show your UAL ID and confirmation email at the building entrance.
You do not need a booking to browse, or work in the library. To view reference closed access materials you will need to contact us 48 hours in advance with full details for each item from the library catalogue, or title, date, volume/issue for any periodical.
We are currently allowing limited visitor access to the libraries, archives and special collections. Contact us to make a booking at least 48 hours before you would like to visit to view library collections.
You have an important part to play in stopping the spread of COVID-19 in our community
Only enter if:
- You don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell in any other way
- You’ve self-isolated for 10 days after travelling to the UK
- You are not self-isolating for any other reason
Once inside you must:
- Wear ta face covering in the library, unless you are exempt.
- Keep social distancing of 2 meters or more
- Follow all on-site guidance including from staff
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds and use the hand sanitising gel provided
- Disinfect your work area and equipment before and after use