UAL: Library and Learning Zones
Forgot your Password?
To reset your password please enter the email address for your account, a new password will be emailed to you shortly.
Libraries are open
Monday 21 June - Sunday 26 September
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Monday 27 September - Sunday 12 December
Monday - Friday: 9am -10pm
Saturda 10am-8pm (all libraries)
Sunday: 10am -8pm (CSM/LCF/LCC) CCW closed
Opening hours may change at short notice. Please check here for updates.
All our libraries have open access study spaces (non-bookable) as well as bookable study spaces for those who need access to specialist study.
This will differ at each site but may include:
- Individual study spaces – silent study areas where social distancing is required
- Group study rooms
- Height adjustable tables
- Special collections viewing requests
- You may only book for yourself, not book on someone else's behalf.
- You must have your UAL ID with you at all times.
You do not need a booking to browse, or work in the library. To view reference closed access materials you will need to contact us 48 hours in advance with full details for each item from the library catalogue, or title, date, volume/issue for any periodical.
We are currently allowing limited visitor access to the libraries, archives and special collections. Contact us to make a booking
You have an important part to play in stopping the spread of COVID-19 in our community
Only enter if:
- You don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms or feel unwell in any other way
- You’ve self-isolated for 10 days after travelling to the UK
- You are not self-isolating for any other reason
Once inside you are strongly encouraged to:
- Wear a face covering in the library, unless you are exempt.
- Keep social distancing of 2 meters or more
- Follow all on-site guidance including from staff
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds and use the hand sanitising gel provided
- Disinfect your work area and equipment before and after use